Clinically Supported Applications
· Animal studies have demonstrated that oral administration of GliSODin® induced not only an increase in SOD activity (in plasma and erythrocytes) but also an increase of SOD, Catalase and Glutathione peroxidase in the liver! The entire system gains protection.
· One animal study shows that oral ingestion of GliSODin® results in increased levels of SOD for three weeks after usage ends!
· A double blind human study that showed the use of SOD significantly improved function and reduced pain in patients with active osteoarthritis of the knee. (Lund- Olsen K, Menander-Huber. Intra-articular orgotein therapy in osteoarthritis of the knee. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arzneimittelforschung 1983; 33(8):1199-1203.)
· A human clinical study demonstrates SOD’s ability to reduce tumor necrosis factor (TNF), additionally, an animal study on GliSODin® also showed reduced TNF .
· New Human clinical study from Japan showing reduction in Lactic Acid build up after exercise. Excellent for use in athletic / recovery products.